Jeff and I were both excited to have a day off of work/school. We spent the morning at the beach (a definite plus about California) with our friends Amber and Tyler and their cute little boy Moroni. Jeff and Tyler put on their wet suits and grabbed their surf boards and headed into the ocean while Amber, Moroni and I played on the beach and watched the boys surf. Definitely something we should do more often. We don't make it out to the beach as often as we would like but, I think we are going to try and make more time for it because it was a lot of fun.
2 comments:
Wow Jeff, you like the real deal with your wet suit and surf board! That really looks like fun. Moroni looks like a real cutie, even from the back!
Surfs up dude! You look totally profess in your surf gear Jeff. It looks like you guys had fun at the beach. It looks cold through; but cold is anything under 90 for me so I bet it felt nice.
P.S. Becky I am really jealous that you went golfing. I have always wanted to go and I do well when we go to the driving range but SOMEONE, my husband, doesn't play so I may never live my dream. Maybe I can go with you and Jeff someday.
Post a Comment