
Jeff and I have been married for 2 years! It is hard to believe it has really been that long. It has flown by. What an incredible 2 years it has been. Yesterday we were able to just spend the day together. Going out to lunch and just hanging out together. It was a really nice day, just the way I like it, spending the day with my best friend. I love you Jeff!
I made this video for Jeff with all of our adventures during our 2nd year together.
5 comments:
We love you both so much! Congratulations and thank you for blessing our lives with your love!
And Becky you have to show me how to make one of those videos!
Wow! You two have really been so many places in a short time. How lucky for us to have you so close by. We love you.
Congratulations!! We are so happy that you have had such a wonderful two years together and we wish you many more to come! It was neat to watch your video and be able to see more about your life together; thanks for sharing! We miss you guys soooooo much and can't wait to see you in 6 weeks! Yeah! Take care and love you!
Really?! Two years already? Where have I been? I wish I could see your video. My computer won't let me. Can't wait to see you guys this summer! Love you and miss you!
That video is amazing! We're so happy for you guys, we miss you. Continue to do great!!
Post a Comment