Day 1: Driving 4 hours to Graeagle, scrumptious dinner together, and hanging out and exploring the area, searched for golf balls on the course and found 9.


Day 2: hiking from lower sardine lake to upper sardine lake, Dallin and Jeremy fishing while Jeff, Rhona and I explored around the lake and scrambling around rocks, Rhona being brave and getting in the water to get out to some rocks (she is terrified of the water), taking a nap on the hammock, playing baseball in front of the cabin, Father's Day dinner, eating s'mores.









Day 3: hangin out with the niece and nephews and Rhona, Jeff and Jeremy golfing with Mark and Debbie (they were near Graeagle and stopped by for a round of golf and lunch), Jeff and I went golfing, road around in the golf cart with Tyler and Lauren looking for more golf balls, having a dance party.




Day 4: We had a girls morning; shopping eating lunch at Millworks. playing games, hanging out on the porch, playing more ball.
Day 5: attempting to go on a 8 mile hike but got stuck in some snow on the way to the trailhead. Bummer, it would have been a really cool hike, instead we took a nap on the hammock and went on a short 2 mile hike that was nearby to a pretty lake, went swimming and drove home.
This isn't the snow bank we got stuck in, we were able to get around this one. I was a little too in the moment of trying to get us out of the snow to take a picture of the actual snow bank that took us 45 minutes to get out of. We learn from these great experiences though, I know a lot more about how to get a truck out of snow now than I did before.

3 comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun! It sure is pretty there! You should come on a vacation to visit me.
you guys live such a fun exciting life. i want in. maybe i could become your adopted daughter? any thoughts?
So glad you had a fun trip! You both work so hard...you deserve a break. Kayla misses you. When we go somewhere, we'll ask Kayla "Guess who's going to be there?" She has been say "Becky!" the last few times...the other times it is "Vance and Lisa!" Oh how she loves her Aunts! You are a great Aunt...I bet Jenny's kids love you too. Every picture you are playing with them. I love it! I love the picture of Rhona in the car with you holding him back. What a cutie. Maybe we can skype you...I will call you tonight. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment