Family Collage

Family Collage

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Halloween

As soon as Jeff found out that his office was all dressing up as the Flinstones he said CJ had to be Bam-Bam for Halloween this year. I made CJ's costume for the first time and it was really fun to make. I got excited for years to come. He definitely made a cute Bam-Bam and everyone at the office thought he was the cutest ever! (FYI I didn't dress up) We had fun at the office party but I had to come up with a second costume since it was going to be a little chilly outside to go out in that costume. I had a puppy costume already and since he LOVES dogs I would be perfect. He was a little hesitant to take candy from a stranger (I then realized, "what am I teaching my child?!" as I lead CJ to the stranger and said it was ok. "I am teaching my child it is ok to accept candy from a stranger!" what a strange world we live in. ) Anyway, after the first two he was loving this idea! He ran to every single house and loved every minute of it. He fell down several times (remember he was running the whole time and it was dark) but never cried. I didn't realize til we were home and in the light that he had scraped his hand pretty bad on one of the falls and it was bleeding. He didn't bother him though. All he cared about was him pumpkin full of candy. Oh and did I mention he carried his pumpkin the whole time. He loved holding that pumpkin and hearing the candy slosh in the pumpkin as he ran door to door. It was more fun than I thought he would have and me too, especially because it was raining, did I forget to mention that. 

CJ loved decorating his pumpkin, and himself...he ended up with paint all over his arms and stomach :)

The office....the Flinstones







"Who needs to go trick-or-treating when there is a whole bowl of candy right here?"



I know this picture is blurry but as I said, he ran the whole way

I love this picture. At one point he stopped and put his hand on his face a second, and then continued on. I don't know what he was thinking but I wish I knew.


All done....a little wet but luckily his costume had a hood

What will be the one candy he gets to eat......
His one candy of choice..a milky way...a good choice.
I can't believe this didn't bother him. He must have happened near the beginning because that is when he took his biggest fall and he never complained. I guess free candy is a good distraction from pain. Good to know :)

No comments: