Family Collage

Family Collage

Friday, September 4, 2015

Independence Day 2015

4th of July in a small town is fun. Tracy isn't tiny but most definitely isn't big either so I don't know exactly how to classify it so I just say small. We spent Independence Day watching the parade in town and walking around the small festival at the park. CJ rode a few little rides and we ate some delicious Italian Ice. I wasn't sure if CJ would like the parade. I thought he would get bored really quick. Was I ever wrong! Small town means lots of candy and Otter Pops for every kid! Also, parades are full of cars and trucks!! Of course he would love the parade! We ended the day with a BBQ with family and a few fireworks of our own and lots of firework shows by all the neighbors. I love the neighborhood my in-laws live in and that is one of the reasons why!
I love my country and I love my family! It was a day full of love and gratitude.





 CJ got to go inside a fire truck! He was a very happy kid!!!


No comments: